The Utah Tourism Hall of Fame is presented by the Utah Tourism Industry Association and the Utah Office of Tourism. Recipients are nominated by their peers and selected annually for contributions made to Utah’s tourism industry at the state, regional, or local levels. The Hall of Fame was first introduced in 1985 and has annually recognized individuals who have elevated life in Utah through their leadership in tourism marketing, stewardship, and destination management.
All nominations are due by Friday, April 22, 2023
Nominations will be reviewed and a final selection will be made by July 1st. Nominees will be recognized at the 2023 Utah Tourism Conference in St George at the Dixie Conference Center during an award breakfast on Friday, September 29th.
You can view prior year’s nominees here.
- Forever Mighty®
- Partner Opportunities
- Content Collaborations
- Advertising and Collaboration Requests
- Public Relations Collaborations
- Traditional Co-op Marketing Program
- Forever Mighty® Co-Op Marketing Program
- Partner Toolkits
- Destination Development Grants & Support
- Scenic Byways
- Statewide Tourism Partners
- Request A UOT Speaker
- Tourism Hall of Fame
- Press Releases & Newsletters
- Travel Trade