Thank you for your interest in working with the Utah Office of Tourism! Due to the high volume of requests we receive from influencers and creators, we require everyone to fill out our Content Creator application form. This is the best way for your inquiry to be seen by the right team member.
Once submitted, your application will be sent along to our social team for review. Applicants are selected and contacted on a quarterly basis based on our upcoming content needs and campaigns. If there is a potential opportunity for collaboration, our team will follow up with you directly.
Here are a few things we look for in stand-out influencer and ambassador applications:
- Candidates who love to travel but also have respect and love for the places they visit — we love Utah and want to keep it beautiful for years to come!
- Candidates with an original voice or perspective that radiates from their social presence
- You don’t have to have 100k followers, but we want to see that you have an audience is interested and engaged with what you have to share
- Video/Reel creation experience is a major bonus
- Applicants who engage in unsafe behavior (not wearing proper safety gear while participating in extreme sports, illicit drug use, etc.) are not applicants we are looking for
Please note: due to state regulations and restrictions, we are not accepting TikTok sponsorship pitches or TikTok-specific content creator applications.