2018 Cafeteria Programs
Cafeteria Co-op’s for Domestic & International Marketing
Cities, counties, non-profit destination marketing organizations (DMO’s), and similar public entities that have existed for a minimum of one year, in which the primary goal is to attract and retain additional visitors for Utah through tourism promotion.
What you need to know:
- $925,000 available
- Cap: $70,000 per eligible non-profit entity and requires a 1:1 match. This co-op program is available to you in addition to the traditional Co-op program.
- No application required (opt-in format).
- Pick from a “menu” of pre-defined advertising opportunities both domestic and international. This menu of options will be available in the first week of May.
Two opt-in periods for the In-state, Domestic and International Co-ops:
- January 31, 2018
- July 19, 2018
Cafeteria Plan Options:
2018 Cafeteria Opt-in Dates and Deadlines
- Informational Webinar – Scheduled Monday, May 14th, 2018
- Intent to Apply – Due Friday, June 1st, 2018
- Opt-In Workbook – Due Thursday, July 19th, 2018
- Program Guidelines – Due Thursday, July 19th, 2018
- Please send your completed Opt-In Workbook to Michelle Johnson, with Ad+Genuity, at email@example.com.
Cafeteria Co-op Program Contact Information:
Becky Johnson, Senior Global Manager
Rachel Bremer, Destination Development Manager