2017 Cafeteria Programs
Cafeteria Co-op’s for Domestic & International Marketing
Cities, counties, non-profit destination marketing organizations (DMO’s), and similar public entities that have existed for a minimum of one year, in which the primary goal is to attract and retain additional visitors for Utah through tourism promotion.
What you need to know:
- $850,000 available
- Cap: $70,000 per eligible non-profit entity and requires a 1:1 match. This co-op program is available to you in addition to the traditional Co-op program.
- No application required (opt-in format).
- Pick from a “menu” of pre-defined advertising opportunities both domestic and international. This menu of options will be available in the first week of May.
Two opt-in periods for the In-state, Domestic and International Co-ops:
- May – July 20, 2017
- January 2018
Cafeteria Plan Options:
- 2017 Cafeteria Plan – 2017/18 Opt-in Form
- 2017 Cafeteria Plan Webinar
- Webinars from New Vendors to the Cafeteria Program:
- 2017 Rourism Co-op
- 2017 Website Options
- 2016 Hospitality Co-op
Cafeteria Co-op Program Contact Information:
Cicily Kind, Global Production Specialist